Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh everyone's so stressed up today! I'm hit by the nervous disease again.. keep stomach ache. Just scared of presentations :( even jo is on the verge of crying.. stress level for pple presenting today is up to 99% cos it clashes with MUMI due date.

I'm seriously nervous about this presentation in the morning! I woke up thinking that it's alright if i didnt wear so formal. but roo said mus wear formal so went to dig dig out my clothes. T_T so uncomfortable. I think i practiced my slides over and over for around 4 to 5 times ba. maybe no one would spend time rehearsing but... i did it to make sure I didnt stumbled in pronouncing as I always does when i'm nervous.

watched the morning session's presentations... also the noon ones before my turn... some lecturers comments were actually quite hurting... or should i say VERY hurting... :( it's a harsh world out there. oh but i really do love many of my friend's works. they're very impressive.

then it was my turn! i stumbled on some words >< and ended up reading by the slides.. didnt really managed to speak out what I wanted. My presentation felt quite short.. but anyway.. got some good comments from Erica.. that's becos I changed what she told me to. But some negative comments from Ms Tan.. gotta spend some time thinking how to develop and connect each different section. Gotta change the piano part behind to strings too.

After presentation the feeling was like.. from ice cube all the way to oven. I was shivering all the way since 8am and it didnt stop till my presentation ended. after that tried to give my warmth to Jojo cos I think her stress level reached 150%.

Ms Tan asked me "how you got the storyline? you got family problem meh?"

oh man I'll never have family problem :D my family is the best. I told her i got the storyline from a story i've read. and she went "cheahhh" >.< But from her look it's like she doesnt like my song maybe cos of my broken up sections. Or am i jus being sensitive again.

It's finally freedom for me!! (well, at least 1 week before I gotta think of POD2) but during this week still gotta do songwriting for submission on my bday!! but should be can finish on time :)
Next thing to worry about would be to think of a new arrangement for the REMT remix assignment.

thanks all for constantly consoling me when I was scared!! :) totally appreciate it. I ♥ u all~


Back to top


Erm.
Who are you?

SiewTing is just a normal person who's in LOVE with dogs. Crazy school life is driving her crazy nuts! She loves making new friends and making everyone happy. If you're happy, she'll be happy. She has an interesting policy of [Sleep 1st, do later]. In other words, LAZY ASS. Sleeping is her hobby. It makes her feel high (I don't know how but maybe in her dreams?). But just to let you know, she is aiming for an imac. wanna get her one?

Communication Model
2-way asymmetrical



Games
For me to relief stress.

Flash Games Neopets

Archives
some time you gotta forget

August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2012

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons