Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~!

how was all ur christmas?

24th morning i went for christmas party with my mom cos her office got event and got extra tickets. Saw KEE HONG~ my long time best friend. he's still as TALL (1.85m as he told me) and he reminded me of our funny word (nod-nod-kee and nod-nod-kai). Then after that went to shop around with my mom's friends stella suyin liling wendy.. at night i went to my wai po's house for bbq dinner cos my cousin's bday on 25th. as usual little thomas is very sweet with his words, and we played cards with one of my funny aunt. played till really tired.

25th did nothing at home.. then at night go my godma's house for christmas dinner. as usual i see all the piggy cousins so big but so cute. IM SO ANGRY. JASLYN'S TALLER THAN ME. then is the give presents time.. they didnt seem so keen in getting it la but hope they like it. got rejection from jerryl liao so sad.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S


Back to top


Erm.
Who are you?

SiewTing is just a normal person who's in LOVE with dogs. Crazy school life is driving her crazy nuts! She loves making new friends and making everyone happy. If you're happy, she'll be happy. She has an interesting policy of [Sleep 1st, do later]. In other words, LAZY ASS. Sleeping is her hobby. It makes her feel high (I don't know how but maybe in her dreams?). But just to let you know, she is aiming for an imac. wanna get her one?

Communication Model
2-way asymmetrical



Games
For me to relief stress.

Flash Games Neopets

Archives
some time you gotta forget

August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2012

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons